Spanning from pediatrics to geriatrics…for everyone from physicians to physical therapists… Join us for a 1 hour Live Online CME where we will discuss innovations in primary care that improve patient access, care delivery, and communication. This is your opportunity to learn more about topics discussed at the annual Primary Care Innovations Conference.
Community-Based Dental Outreach Program
Speakers: Olga Ensz, DMD, MPH
Date: April 15, 2022
Time: 12pm – 1pm EST
As a result of participation in this activity, participants should be able to:
- Discuss barriers to oral health care access faced by vulnerable populations.
- Describe how to plan, implement, and evaluate a community-based dental outreach program.
- Identify and address challenges and opportunities faced by existing community-based dental outreach programs.
Credit: The University of Florida College of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Accreditation: The University of Florida College of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- Community Paramedicine – A New Model for Engaging Vulnerable Patients
- Building a Patient-Centered Partnership to Address Trauma in Primary Care
- Meeting Patients and Families Where They Are: Implementing a Telehealth Strategy in a Health Care Transition Clinic
- Primary Behavioral Health Integration: FIU’s Upstream Model with Social Determinants of Health
- Interdisciplinary HTN Team at UF Health
- TransHealth: A Success Story in a Residency Clinic
- Reproductive Justice and Contraception in a Safety Net Clinic
- Nursing and Dentistry: A Partnership for Health
- A Student-Led Model for Providing LGBTQ+ Directed Healthcare
- Thinking Inside the Pillbox: Integration of Pharmacists Into a Geriatric Primary Care Team
- Healthy Kids MLP: Using Lawyers to Improve Patient Care
- The USF CoCo+ Clinic (Covid Positive Confirmed Clinic) Integrating Physical & Mental Wellness
- Primary Care Psychology: Behavioral Health Integration for an Aging Population
- A Shot in the Dark: From CoCo+ Clinic to An Assessment of Covid-19 Vaccine Hesitancy