Spanning from pediatrics to geriatrics…for everyone from physicians to physical therapists… Join us for a 1 hour Live Online CME where we will discuss innovations in primary care that improve patient access, care delivery, and communication. This is your opportunity to learn more about topics discussed at the annual Primary Care Innovations Conference.
No upcoming webinars at this time. Join us for our Primary Care Innovations Virtual Conference on April 16, 2021!
- Community Paramedicine – A New Model for Engaging Vulnerable Patients
- Building a Patient-Centered Partnership to Address Trauma in Primary Care
- Meeting Patients and Families Where They Are: Implementing a Telehealth Strategy in a Health Care Transition Clinic
- Primary Behavioral Health Integration: FIU’s Upstream Model with Social Determinants of Health
- Interdisciplinary HTN Team at UF Health
- TransHealth: A Success Story in a Residency Clinic
- Reproductive Justice and Contraception in a Safety Net Clinic
- Nursing and Dentistry: A Partnership for Health
- A Student-Led Model for Providing LGBTQ+ Directed Healthcare
- Thinking Inside the Pillbox: Integration of Pharmacists Into a Geriatric Primary Care Team
- Healthy Kids MLP: Using Lawyers to Improve Patient Care
- The USF CoCo+ Clinic (Covid Positive Confirmed Clinic) Integrating Physical & Mental Wellness
- Primary Care Psychology: Behavioral Health Integration for an Aging Population